What is this all about?

Well obviously this is about chicken, fried chicken. There are many forms of fried chicken. Our favorite is what we like to call naked fried chicken, chicken with very little breading and good crispy skin. Our favorite piece of chicken is the thigh, that's just us.

We would love to hear from you! Post a comment or send us a note and let us know your favorite.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

J.M. Hirsch, AP Food Editor, has Lost His Mind

Dried shrimp in your fried chicken?
I pride myself on having a very varied and eclectic palette but that's just gross.

Noelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Upon reading the article I notice these are prawn "flavored" crisps. I'm suspecting akin to our "oyster" crackers.

The author states they cook up into an "oddly colored but delicious cross between a potato chip and a cheese puff"

I say don't knock till you've tried it.

Would you like me to grab some next door so you can try and share the result with your esteemed readers?